The last thing you need is to find yourself stranded on the road with a dead car battery. Regular battery care services like tightening, inspections, and corrosion control not only keep your battery running its best but can also extend its life and avoid costly repairs.
From routine inspection to repair, our certified technicians will run a complete diagnostic on your car battery. If you require a battery replacement, our team can recommend and install the right battery for your gas-powered, hybrid, or electric vehicle. Contact us at North Battleford Hyundai with any questions or to book a battery service for your car, truck, or SUV today!
Some of the common signs that your car’s battery is on its way out include:
• The battery warning light is on
• Your car is not starting or taking a while to start up
• The check engine light is on
• The headlights are not turning on or are dimmed
• The radio or other electronic car accessories are not turning on
• Your car makes a clicking sound when you try to start
• You need to jump-start your car several times in a short period of time
If you’re still unsure, the service technicians at North Battleford Hyundai will run a diagnostic to determine for sure whether or not your battery needs replacement.
The number one cause of battery damage is failing to get routine battery maintenance. Additionally, forgetting to turn off your lights (interior and headlights) or your AC when you leave your car overnight can also cause your battery to die. If your car isn't being driven regularly, it's also important to start it often to keep the battery in good shape.
We recommend having your battery inspected at least twice a year, every six months, or every 9000 km.